We'll be pleased to answer any questions you may have. Send questions via e-mail to the address email@example.com
We also recommend having a look at the FAQ section where you can find answers to the most common questions.
Type 2.3 and 2.4
These models have a new amber OLED display with improved readability.
Type 2.4 have a barometric sensor for automatic ambient pressure correction and can be equipped with LiIon accumulator.
The user's manual is available in PDF format. Current version dates from July 2012.
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
DOWNLOAD GERMAN USER MANUAL
Type 2.1 and 2.2
These models have an LCD display with backlight. Type 2.2 has some supplemental signals connected to the rear system connector.
The user's manual is available in PDF format. Current version dates from 27 May 2008.
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
The user's manual is available in PDF format. Current version dates from 16 November 2004.
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
The He/O2 analyzer is equipped with a microprocessor whose program (firmware) is continuously updated. You can find below an overview of new features and improvements added so far. We will gladly upgrade your analyzers firmware to the newest version. If you undertake to perform the upgrade yourself, please see the procedure described below in the "download" paragraph.
21st.September 2018, firmware 2.25
- improved probe autosetup
- accumulator charge gauge has better voltage limits (HW 2.4 only)
- O2 range overload alarm active in all O2 measurements (e.g. calibration, mix solver)
10th July 2017, firmware 2.24
- real time clock support
- dropped manufacturing mode for old HW revisions
22nd May 2017, firmware 2.23
- service release
12th September 2016, firmware 2.22
- O2 overload detection
- USB output contains all available measured values
- error corrections
1st February 2013, firmware 2.21a (update 6 Feb 2015)
- Output debug screen in Service mode
12th December 2012, firmware 2.20a (correction 16 Jan 2013)
- gas purity improved, alarms can be used
25th July 2012, firmware 2.19
- new function Gas purity
- cursor keys in editor swapped (more logical)
- corrected startup sequence (LCD version only) (correction 14 Sep 2012)
8th February 2012, firmware 2.18
- corrected battery check limits
- adjustable He measurement precision
17th May 2011, firmware 2.16
- barometric pressure correction for O2 measurement
- serial line output can be sent every n-th measurement
- DOWN arrow to show battery status
14th July 2010, firmware 2.14
- Ohmmeter default mode changed.
11th June 2009, firmware 2.12
- fixed error during DC voltage measuring (there was an absurd number while measuring on the edge of the range).
22nd May 2008, firmware 2.10
- fixed error displaying MOD in feet
20th April 2008, firmware 2.9
- added "Calibration aborted" report when Esc is pressed during O2 calibration
- added target temperature setting (in configuration) of temperature drop for calculation of pressure after bottle refrigeration (when additional thermometer + contact thermometer are used)
11th October 2007, firmware 2.8
- added brightness increase by using the UP key
- added external thermometer input
13th February 2007, firmware 2.7
- adjustable ppO2
7th February 2007, firmware 2.6
- added functions for connecting a pressure sensor
- added Hold function
- changed keys in sim and mix
18th January 2007, firmware 2.5
- added detection of argon and other gases
10th January 2007, firmware 2.4
- detection of battery charge was adjusted; now it measures continuously, not only after starting the analyzer.
- in the mode of continuous measuring with alarm turned on, the alarm will beep with a report of a critical level of the battery charge.
1st December 2006, firmware 2.3
- the mix calculator was split into two parts: mix solver and mix simulator.
22nd November 2006, firmware 2.2
- display of the mixture compound suspended in the mixing caculator if the pressure = 0.
- fixed error while displaying mixing calculator results in mode 0 and not zero pressure of initial mixture
9th October 2006, firmware 2.1
- first release
For download, you will need the current firmware and the manual
. The hardware version is shown on the analyzer startup screen.
FW version 2.24
(10th July 2017)
Download is performed using the FLIP program from the Atmel Corporation. If you are unable to download the program directly, you will find the newest version of FLIP on the firm's website at Atmel. Use of the FLIP program is described in the download manual. Use only FW version for your HW model!